Archer March Madness: The Winner (Part One)

So its the beginning of May, and sure I've neglected GOI and have stopped posting, but before the professional basketball season ends and now that I am done studying for the day, I think it's time to finally post the winner of the best Archer quote as voted on by you the fans.

And the winner is...

Drum roll please....

......

and just for funsies

......

LANA, THE HELIUM!

As of the writing of this post "Lana, The Helium" (the #2 overall seed) beat out "DANGER ZONE" (the #1 overall seed) by a vote of 7-5

Seeing as I am not in my apartment I can not post the bracket at this time, but that will come soon (cross your fingers) in part two.

Once I finish law school within a few weeks I hope to only post but do more wacky brackets and maybe do another version of my top TV characters dot dot dot

0 comments: