GOI Fantasy Baseball League Update

Since I know you are are clamoring how we all are doing in the two fantasy GOI fantasy league (one draft and one auction), so stay on the edge of your seats no longer, I'm here to give you an eightball of your GOI fantasy update fix.

In the draft league, currently DME is winning it (HUGE surprise), and TBO, Cubsfan, and myself bringing up the last three spots. It's still early as even though nobody on team is hitting, two of my top four pitchers are on the DL, my top pitcher had an awful April, and two of my three closers are shitty/injured I'm not worried. Not worried at all. Things are going to be fine. Fuck my draft.



Speaking of draft, I have actually set up a league on which every team in this Mangolicious league is exactly how the owner drafted; a league to see how a team would look like if no trades were made. Obviously, if no trades were made, there are still guys in the FA pool that is either better than your current roster or better because your team has an injury. Also, managers over and under manage all the time so me managing the teams isn't ideal either. However, part of drafting is not only drafting good players, but also healthy players. Anyway, here's how the same league would look with no trades or FA pick ups.



TBO, Cubsfan, and myself are still towards the bottom of the league, but no surprise, DME is only in 7th place as opposed to first. I guess ten million trades a day ripping people off pays off.

Lastly, here's the update for the Fantasyland auction league



This league is a lot closer seeing that the four authors are within 13 points of each other and within 4 spots of each other. Cubsfan is currently in 3rd, DME is 4th, and TBO and myself is tied for 5th. Close race.

So there you go kiddies. Hopefully you've gotten your GOI fix and you can take off your tourniquet now.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I didn't know what an awesome name our team had... Love it!