Although I Was Gone For Like 12 Days...

1) Illinois deserves to be fucking ranked
2) My prediction of a Steelers/Eagles Superbowl seems to be coming to fruition
3) The White Sox still haven't made a move to address their key concerns
4) The Chicago Cubs still haven't made a move to address their key concerns- although they've added players (haha fuck you Cubs fans!)
5) Boerhs and Bernstein still blow
6) Mac, Yurko, and Harry still blow
7) The Milwaukee Bucs have a better record than the Bulls! WTF!?
8) I have really absolutely no idea what's going on in sports
9) You three post WAY too much- and that's coming from ME

2 comments:

Cubsfan4evr said...

I think it's funny you think we post too much! Your the one who usually posts more then everyone else.

The 'Bright' One said...

You were gone? Really? News to ME.

That was my attempt at sarcasm like you did saying we post too much. Posting too much to a blog? Thats one of those oxymorons, right?