New Podcasts Up

I was bored the other day so here's a two part podcast about my worthless 2010/2011 NFL standings predictions. Hopefully I'll get TBO or Cubsfan on with me to disagree with me.

You can listen to Part One here
You can listen to Part Two here
_____________________
SIDENOTE ONE: My apologies for my extremely nasally voice. But like Bill Simmons, my content more than makes up for it. Probably.
_____________________
SIDENOTE TWO: To download all GOI podcasts via iTunes, type in "Game Of Inches" into the iTunes store. Then click "Podcasts" on the top left hand side under 'Filter By Media Results'. You should then see three podcasts on the top- two of them GOI podcasts with the GOI logo. The first podcast (on the top far left side) are all the old Game Of Inches podcasts and the middle podcasts are all the new and newer podcasts.

0 comments: