Obligatory SB Commercial Review

I think it's a constitutional amendment that everyone must share their opinion on the SB commercials. It's right there with Don't ask don't tell. So here is my abbreviated list of what I liked and what activated my gag relfex.

Like:
  1. Beaver playing the violin (monster.com)
  2. The Simpsons (coca-cola)
  3. Milkaholic babies (E-Trade)
-Google was a close one but I saw it beforehand on-line.

Gag reflex:
  1. Mark Sanchez "You're important to me, especially if you watch football" (Female heart health, CBS)
  2. Tim Tebow with his mom (FocusOnTheFamily.com aka AbortionsAreEvil.com)
  3. Lebron and Dwight stupid, unrealistic dunk off (McDonalds)

3 comments:

David "MVP" Eckstein said...

All of them except the simpsons one sucked

Adam Kaplan said...

The Doritos one with the dog collar/talk, the E*Trade "Milk-A-Holic". and the Betty White getting tackled commercials were really good

Cubsfan4evr said...

Everyone is so down on the commercials this year. I missed half of the game because I was traveling, but from the ones I have seen on the internet later, they do seem not that good. The only one I really like is the one with Lettermen and Leno.