Game Of Inches Fantasy Football League

It's football season! Sure OTA's are still going on and the GOI authors haven't visited Bears training camp this year. Oh, and the MLB All-Star break haven't happened yet, but it's time to start your fantasy football strategy!

I have created a 14 team, 1/4 PPR, auction league. If you would like to join, contact us at gameofinchesblog@gmail.com or comment on the blog and I will send you the information to join.

I won two years ago and my brother won the league last year. Can you defeat the family dominance?

1 comments:

Cubsfan4evr said...

Both of you are going down this year because I am starting to practice so I am going to win this year. I will have a good draft, not like the baseball league auction draft, and then not make any stupid trades like I did in last year's football league. Ha HA.