At least Jose Guillen knows he sucks

Jose Guillen was very honest to the KC media even offering to give up some of the 12 million dollars he's stealing..errr..earning from the Royals organiszation
"I hate making excuses. If I suck, then I suck. And I suck. That's the way I'm playing. If you suck, you suck. You have to take responsibility in this game. Right now, that's the way I feel. Yes, I suck. I'm embarrassed by the money that I making, and playing the way I've been playing. I'll swear that on my kids' (lives). I feel very embarrassed. Sometimes, I feel I should take money out of my own pocket and buy tickets for every fan. Because you know what? For a $12 million man, these are not the numbers you should be expecting. I admit it. I'm not playing to my potential."
I've never seen so many "I" in a single paragraph. You'd think Richy Henderson was talking about himself in the 3rd person again. Buying tickets for fans would be a good idea, but that wont leave enough dough for Guillen to feed his children, I bet

1 comments:

David "MVP" Eckstein said...

Depends on how much Jose's kids eat. Also, real dollars go a long way in the DR