Welcome To Your Fantasy Football Home!

It has come to my attention that people are preparing for the fantasy football season already and I feel naked because I have not prepared for it. But soon I will do my legitimate research (and not actually pay for it this time) and will give all two of you loyal followers my full fantasy advice to prepare you for the fantasy football and season ahead. But for now, unfortunately I can not give my full advice on every individual player (however, I will work on that ASAP for all you fantasy nuts out there!), but right now, I certainly believe that I can give some insight. So I will write a series of fantasy football post and maybe do some podcasting to help you out (and I promise you, I'm much much better at fantasy football than I am on fantasy baseball). I have already written a series of posts while I was supposed to be working and I will edit them and post them within the day or so, so look out! Again, once I do my homework I will be able to give better insight and knowledge, but based off of me actually watching NFL games last year and following offseason moves, I feel I can still be very helpful in the meantime.

So if you have any questions about fantasy football, please feel free to send them to gameofinchesblog@gmail.com or write them in the comments.

Also, I just created my annual fantasy football league (which I won last year BTW) and I have sent invites to all those in Fantasyland2 and those who were in my league last year so feel free to sign up. And if you would like to join the awesome league in which you will be destroyed, send us an email.

0 comments: