I like the script clubs: NSFW



Video of the infamous strip club incident involving Pacman Jones surfaced today on ESPN where 3 men were shot and one left paralyzed after a night of making it rain. Jones missed an NFL season and will get off in the court system. The video is amazing and will be a topic of interest in my next podcast with Richard. I can't believe Pacman had 100,000 on him and was able to exchange it all for singles. I believe it happened, I just dont understand how. Pacman is not that rich. Even if he is worth 10 million, how can he blow through that much money in one night. All for some half naked dances. Imagine how many strippers he could get for 100K, but apparently making it rain in a ritzy club give you far more street cred. Also disappointed to see Nelly there. This is not what I expected from a guy who raps about dope, clubs, and air force ones.

0 comments: