Orlando Pace Sucks


In the back of my mind I realized this would happen, but the Chicago media ticked me out of it. Orlando Pace is old and is not good.

This year, Pace ranks 23 our of 32 in blocking among LT. That's awful. Last year Josh Beekman (he was the LT last year right, either him or Garza) ranked 15th. This is pitiful this decline.

Do you know which Bears lineman is the best? No, not Pace (duh!), it's not Olin Kruetz, it's not youngin Chris Williams...

It's Frank Omiyale.

How the fuck did this happen!?

Good thing Jay Cutler is fucking amazing is all I have to say

3 comments:

The 'Bright' One said...

Pace was rapped week one, but i think he's been solid since. At least thats what my eyes has seen

I think John Tait was the left tackle. Williams should move over to the left side next year. And yeah, our line has been doing well despite me not knowing who the frick half of them are.

Adam Kaplan said...

I should pay more attention to offensive and defensive line when I watch games, but I can't keep my eyes off of Cutler!

Cubsfan4evr said...

Pace has not been good in a Bears Uniform. He has been way below average since we got him. I am sure we can find someome better, because that can't be hard! I know he used to be great, but there was a reason he was waived and he isn't good anymore. Wer need to move on.