Worthless Baseball Postseason Predictions

Now that the baseball has officially ended, it's time now for the post season. Here are my prediction for how I think the playoffs will shake out. Oh, and just like everyone on ESPN, I'm sure to be wrong about this

ALDS
Yankees def. Twins in 3
Red Sox def. Angeles in 4

NLDS
Cardinals def. Dodgers in 4
Phillies def. Rockies in 5

ALCS
Red Sox def. Yankees in 7

NLCS
Cardinals def. Phillies in 6

World Series
Cardinals def. Red Sox in 5

World Series MVP: Mark DeRosa

4 comments:

The 'Bright' One said...

I love Troy Tulowitzki. Nothing will stay in his way. Can you say WS MVP

Adam Kaplan said...

If De La Rosa was pitching in the first round I would think about having the Rockies win but that Phillies rotation is just sick.

Lee and Hamels are gonna win games one and two and if it does get to a game four, Lee's gonna be lights out again.

The 'Bright' One said...

Tulo will fucking pitch

UIC is taking applications for radio DJ's. I'm almost temped to send in my podcast samples

Cubsfan4evr said...

I am excited for the playoffs, but it will not be the same not having the Cubs in the playoffs.