I can't believe what I just heard...

I was peacefully watching the Rams/Vikings game on Fox when I heard the last thing I would ever expect to hear from a color commentator. After a short run by one of the Rams running backs, not that I bother to know any of their names(it wasnt Jackson), Charles Davis, the game analyst, chose the absolute worst analogy to describe the scrub RB fighting for extra yards.
Just like Walter Payton, he does not die easily!!!
God I wish I had my tivo set to the game so I could post the video for evidence, but believe me it happened. He may have been referring to Sweatness' toughness on the football field, constantly fighting for extra yards and running over people, but he also died a horrible death from kidney disease. No, I guess he didnt die easily, but still have some decency

1 comments:

RD said...

Yeah you might want to learn how to spell. SWEETness not SWEATness