Eastbound And Down

Warning, the following video is NSFW!



What if I told you there's a new TV show out there executive produced by Will Ferrell (Semi-Pro, Blades of Glory, Talladega Nights, Kicking and Screaming) and Adam McKay (Anchorman, Stepbrothers, Talladega Nights) and stars Danny McBride (Tropic Thunder, Pineapple Express) as Kenny Powers, an old washed up ex-baseball pitcher. Interested?

I couldn't find the pilot but here's the second episode. Sorry it's so big (that's what she said)

Also, I realize Will Ferrell was in much funnier movies but seeing as this is a sports blog, I decided to only display his sports movies

6 comments:

The 'Bright' One said...

my new favorite show!

and the vid doesnt fit on our screen. change that eckstein

The 'Bright' One said...

you also need to mention NSFW with this video

Adam Kaplan said...

"NSFW" whats that?

The 'Bright' One said...

not safe for work

i was in the union comp lab when i clicked on it and all of a sudden there are boobies on the screen. NSFW is an abbreviation most blogs use

did you just call me accidentally?

Adam Kaplan said...

I didn't call you accidentally. For my next blog about steroids that I just posted, I made a reference to the psych experiment the Milgram Experiment. I knew what the experiment was about but I forgot the title and I thought you would know. But then I googled it and found the answer while on the phone with you so I hung up.

haha, you were watching boobies at the Union!

David "MVP" Eckstein said...

fixed it.

When you embed videos, make sure the Width is no bigger than 480. Scale down that ratios accordingly