Pod Vader Yells At Me

As you may or may not know, Pod Vader is the producer of many ESPN podcast such as: Fantasy Focus Baseball/Football, Football Today, Baseball Today, and the recently deceased Play Ball with Amanda and Melissa. DME was lucky enough to get an email read on the fantasy focus baseball podcast so every once in a while, I send in emails to hopefully get read as well. I recently asked the guys advice on who to pick up in place of my stud 2B Ian Kinsler while he's on the DL. I am also friends with Pod Vader on facebook so I also messaged him my email. I then realized the next morning that I stupidly forgot to sign my email so I re-sent my email and I re-messaged him on facebook. Here's the response I got back from Pod Vader on facebook

Message One:
It's in the pile for them...up to them to pick it out. Facebook emails are never read, but I recognize this from the fantasyfocus@espnradio.com inbox.

Message Two:
And sending multiple times and clogging up my Facebook email will only lend to it NOT getting read.

Hey Pod Vader, why don't you stop being a shitty producer/ fantasy player and just read my damn funny email!

1 comments:

David "MVP" Eckstein said...

1) Don't criticize TBO for poor grammar if you plan on misspelling "email" and "podcast" multiple times in your posts. I fixed those errors
2) Pod Vader sucks. He can't play drops for shit.