Washington D.C. Represent, Yo!

Another MTV U video I saw while working out. A very unimpressive song but it had one of the best lines I had ever heard: "I Remain A Giant And You Jeremy Shockey". There's also some other sports references like him getting "A-Rod Money" but I just loved that Shockey line. You can watch the video here

Another thing, the dudes from D.C., why's he wearing a SF Giants hat? I realize the Nationals are bad and it would be embarrassing to rock a Nats hat, but to go with the Giants, really? I mean he's not Asian so he's of course not wearing a Red Sox hat and I'm glad he's not a dumbass fair whether fan so, gladly, he's not wearing a Yankees hat, but Giants? What's up with that dude!?

Speaking of black guys wearing hats, one funny anecdote. I was in a speech class with an Illini receiver and he always wore a baseball hat, mainly a Tampa Bay Rays hat. One day, like half way through the semester we asked him (BTW the baseball season was underway) to name five Rays players. He named Ryan Howard.

1 comments:

Journalissimo said...

My name Wale and I'm here to git it!

I love Wale. His wordplay is so clever. He has one song where he rhymes water with water six times in a row. He also has another song where he drops the n-bomb about 15 times in a 30-second span.

The Giants hat is a classic look, except I hate it now because I associate with this idiot hipster kid at school. I like the Nats hat with DC on it. I once got into a conversation with a guy rocking a Nats hat about the merits of Adam Dunn. It was also at a Harvard party.