Put It On The Board: Football

Since our sister blog Put It On The Board is for DME and TBO and only for baseball, TBO and myself will just have to do our own version here.

Here's some bets to start off with

Bet One:

Pierre Thomas is a top 12 fantasy RB next year, min 200 carries

Sexy Rexy: Absolutely! Gotta give love to my Illinois alum brothas! Plus, he's awesome.

The 'Bright' One: No, not only is he not good, but Reggie Bush will take carries and TDs away from him

Winner: Na na na na na na's

Bet Two:

Speaking of Reggie Bush, over/under Reggie Bush rushing and receiving TDs: 8.5

Sexy Rexy: Under, Reggie Bush has never eclipsed 8 in a season, his TD/carries ratio is extremely low and he'll lose even more carries to Thomas

The 'Bright' One: Over, gotta love me some Bush[sick bastard]!

Winner: I Told You So

Bet Three:

Who will be a better fantasy running back next year: Ahmad Bradshaw or Fred Taylor, min 160 carries?

Sexy Rexy: Gotta love me the guy with a career 4.2 YPC and the amazing NE O-line

The 'Bright' One: A wise man [Sexy Rexy] once told me Bradshaw will get over 1,000 yards." Plus I don't think Taylor will be any good next year

Winner: A podcast praising to the other

0 comments: