Meaningless NFL Predictions



You can listen to The Bright One and myself say our full NFL predictions above. But since no one does that anyway, I'll take the off chance someone types in "NFL Predictions" into Google and will read this post. Now granted actual prediction means nothing, I WILL be wrong on many times, and injuries and surprises will happen everyday affecting these outcomes. Nevertheless, here is how I predict the divisions to end up.

AFC East
1) New England Patriots
2) New York Jets
3) Miami Dolphins
4) Buffalo Bills

AFC North
1) Pittsburgh Steelers
2) Baltimore Ravens
3) Cincinnati Bengals
4) Cleveland Browns

AFC South
1) Indianapolis Colts
2) Tennessee Titans
3) Houston Texans
4) Jacksonville Jaguars

AFC West
1) San Diego Chargers
2) Kansas City Chiefs
3) Denver Broncos
4) Oakland Raiders

NFC East
1) Philadelphia Eagles
2) New York Giants
3) Dallas Cowboys
4) Washington Redskins

NFC South
1) Atlanta Falcons
2) Carolina Panthers
3) New Orleans Saints
4) Tampa Bay Buccaneers

NFC West
1) San Fransisco 49ers
2) Seattle Seahawks
3) Arizona Cardinals
4) St. Louis Rams

NFC North
1) Green Bay Packers
2) Minnesota Vikings
3) Chicago Bears
4) Detroit Lions

For shits and giggles I say the AFC Wild Card teams are the New York Jets and the Tennessee Titans and the NFC Wild Card teams are the Seattle Seahawks and the New York Giants

And I know on the podcast I had the Bears making it to the Wild Card game but I think the division is SOOOO good this year, that I just can't see it. The Packers went 13-3 just two years ago and would have won the division if not for multiple multiple injuries and the Vikings probably have the best D-line and a great O-line that it's just so hard for me to leave them out of the playoffs. Plus they did win the division last year as well. I think the Bears will be much more competitive this year than they have been, the games will be a lot more fun to watch and I I'll feel happy about this team. I also think the Bears will win at least nine games again but I can see the Packers and Viks splitting games with us and them winning at least 10. This division will be a shit ton better than in years past, but the Bears cynic in me tells me to leave the Bears out of the running.

0 comments: