Greg Oden Poses For Playgirl, In His Own Bathroom, With His Own Camera (NSFW)

If you don't like to start your day with the sight of a giant, black man's genitalia, then this slideshow is definitely not for you.

*UPDATE*


Apparently Oden's legal team has been threatening blogs for displaying his private parts with unauthorized photos, so I decided to take them down from our site as well. I mean it would be hard for Oden to sue us, considering we have no money. And I dont even know how he would reach our blog. Heck, I dont even know how to reach our blog.

For those of you who are not threatened by state and federal law, you can find the pictures here

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

game of inches, indeed

The 'Bright' One said...

Zing!

David "MVP" Eckstein said...

Dear BAD SPORTS MANAGEMENT

This letter you are sending out seems like a vague, unsubstantiated threat. We are violating state and federal law? Which law(s)? Show me that I have to cease what I am doing and how I violated what law. Provide me with this information and I will be more than happy to comply; however, do not make blanket legal threats at me.

Sincerely yours,
Another Jew Lawyer