Sexy Rexy's Fantasy Advice: Rankings For Week Nine

Currently, I am ranked 30th overall. Out of 38. I'm 28th in QBs, 32th in RB, and 34th in TE.

There is one bright spot in that I'm tenth in wide receiver rankings.

Clearly my instincts and fantasy genius that I have applied to dominate the GOI league has not translated into predictive success. Now my strongest suit has always been ranting and explaining the past, but every week I do give my advice, and for the most part it has probably failed you.

With this in mind I gave great deference to Cubsfan's opinions. I gave SOME deference to Cubsfan when it came to wide rankings but for the most part I used my own gut because THAT has worked out well. But for my TE rankings I just saved and clicked. But for my QB and RB rankings, even though at first glance I hated it, I put a lot of stock into what Cubsfan thought.

So with that disclaimer being said, you can click on "my" rankings here

5 comments:

Cubsfan4evr said...

From your e-mail I didn't think you were going to listen to my advice at all! So I am shocked to say the least. This is all pretty much new to me so hopefully we will make a good team this week!

Dmitry said...

you know and i know and cubsfan knows that i have the better fantasy team on paper, at every position. just sayin'

Adam Kaplan said...

You have a better team on paper yet I have scored 83 more points than you and would have beaten you head to head in five out of the past eight weeks, right?

David "MVP" Eckstein said...

Is it baseball season yet?

Dmitry said...

but you admit i have a better team.

and yes, it is baseball season, in south america