GOI Divisional Series Predictions

NOTE: Fellow GOI authors, please don't make another post about your predictions. Either write your predictions in the comments or edit this post to add your predictions

American League

Texas defeats New York (A) in six

Pitcher of the Series: C.C. Sabathia
Hitter of the Series: Nelson Cruz

National League

Philadelphia defeats San Fransisco in seven

Pitcher of the Series: Cole Hamels
Hitter of the Series: Aubrey Huff

ANOTHER NOTE: Besides who I think wins the series, my predictions are based off of absolutely nothing. I essentially just pulled names and numbers out of my butt.

2 comments:

David "MVP" Eckstein said...

a) Bitch, I'll do what I want.
b) I'll add my thoughts tomorrow after the THT editors make them make more sense.
c) Agree with the outcomes.

David "MVP" Eckstein said...

DME's post season thoughts:
http://www.hardballtimes.com/main/blog_article/breaking-down-the-alcs/