Matt Millen Is The Thursday Night Football Announcer? Really?

For those of you who do not know, Matt Millen was the GM of the Detroit Lions. He was so awful, so bad, kept drafting wide outs with his 1-4 pick in like every single draft he was been in (which shows you how bad he was), and finally got fired after the Lions went 0-16. Here's some of my thoughts watching and listening to Millen talk during the TNF game last night:

-I wonder what Millen will have to say about Hester and Crabtree. Because if I had to pick one guy to analyze my wide outs, I choose Millen. Mainly because of his track record.

-Matt Millen just gave the audience the keys for what a rookie wide out had to do! I wonder if he taught all those first round picks these tricks?

-My prediction about Millen's career on the NFL Network. He makes awful decisions and says dumb things all the time but doesn't get fired until, in one season, every team he predicts to win... lose

-Nobody will end up watching games in which Millen is in charge because... Matt Millen is in charge

Post your Matt Millen comments or tweet us them!

In all seriousness, Millen is on par with Al Davis and Bill Wirtz and just above Dan Snyder on the all time list of the worst people ever to run a franchise

0 comments: