GOI Fantasy Basketball League

Game Of Inches has a Fantasy Basketball league so I decided I will do updates on it throughout the season that way we do with our fantasy football league. Only two of our writers are in the league; "The 'Bright' One" and myself “Cubsfan4evr". I know we also have some readers in the league. Today I will just post how "The 'Bright' One" and "Cubsfan4evr" are doing, but if you read the blog regularly let me know by posting a comment or contacting me directly and I will track your status next time.

1st Place) Cubsfan4evr- 86 Points
5th Place) The 'Bright' One- 54.5

We all know that “The 'Bright' One” knows basketball and Fantasy sports considering the great job he did with his fantasy baseball team considering the injuries several of his key players had. Thus, we will see his team improve over the season.

0 comments: