Football Outsiders Yells At Me

Apparently they don't enjoy me posting the beginning of the posts I write and then linking the substance of my post to this blog. Fuckers.

Listen. I appreciate that you're posting stuff on our boards and want to mention your site, but our boards are not your place to advertise/shill your site. Please stop that.


Update: They sent me this response

I don't mind you advertising your site to a certain extent, but please try and contribute in ways that don't strictly involve advertising your site. If you can find a healthy balance, then it won't be a problem

6 comments:

David "MVP" Eckstein said...

uh...ok

Adam Kaplan said...

my weird sense of humor thinks this is funny. Them and Pod Vader.

The 'Bright' One said...

how about you tell them that we make no money, hence the word advertising is kinda a misnomer

David "MVP" Eckstein said...

to everyone who reads this blog and then some:

CLICK OUR ADS!

David "MVP" Eckstein said...

Pod Vader hates you. Don't pretend you're on jovial terms with him!

Cubsfan4evr said...

I find this amusing. Keep up the good work "Sexy Rexy"