The Best Fantasy Teams Series- Fantasy Football

I have several Fantasy Football teams that are starting this week. I decided to post the teams that I think will do well and finish within the top three. They all happen to have the same quarterback in Kurt Warner. All of them also have a wide receiver from Arizona. Here are the teams:

League: Yahoo Public 925359
QB: Kurt Warner
WR: Anquan Boldin
WR: Marques Colston
WR: Roy Williams
RB: LaDainian Tomlinson
RB: Brandon Jacobs
TE: Greg Olsen
K: Ryan Longwell
Defense: Dallas
Bench: Bernard Berrian, Jeremy Maclin, Rashard Mendenhall, Cedric Benson, David Garrard
Summary: This team has a steady quarterback in Kurt Warner and an explosive running game in LaDainian Tomlinson and Brandon Jacobs. The wide receivers are anchored by Anquan Boldin and Marques Colston is steady. I am hoping that Roy Williams has a rebound year. In case any of my wide receivers get injured or if Williams can’t rebound I have Bernard Berrian who I would feel comfortable starting if needed. I think he will have a good year with Brett Favre now. I also think that my tight end Olsen will have his break out year with Jay Cutler throwing to him.

League: Yahoo Public 708033
QB: Kurt Warner
WR: Anquan Boldin
WR: Bernard Berrian
WR: Santana Moss
RB: DeAngelo Williams
RB: Chris Johnson
TE: Jeremy Shockey
K: Robbie Gould
Defense: Tennessee
Bench Players: Jay Cutler, Reggie Bush, Lance Moore, Muhsin Muhammad, Jamal Lewis
Summary: This team has a steady quarterback in Kurt Warner and a very good running game in DeAngelo Williams and Chris Johnson. After Boldin my receivers aren’t as strong as I would like as the previous team, but my depth at that position will hopefully pay off. I am hoping to make a trade to upgrade at wide receivers. I think Shockey will rebound and Tennessee has a good defense.

League: Game Of Inches
QB: Kurt Warner
WR: Anquan Boldin
WR: Larry Fitzgerald
RB: Chris Johnson
RB: Marion Barber
TE: Heath Miller
K: John Carney
Defense: Pittsburgh
WR/RB: Cedric Benson
Bench: Santana Moss, Hines Ward, Eli Manning
Summary: I am in two private leagues and this is one of them. I have two top notch receivers and a steady quarterback in Warner whom I seem to take in most of my leagues. My running game could be better, but I think my running backs will be solid.

What do you think?

0 comments: