Someone has a comment on Caleb Hanie



Not to rehash the greatest moment in Game Of Inches history, obviously referring to my Caleb Hanie video, but some of the comments for the video on youtube are quite hilarious. The last one is almost incomprehensible. I want to know who this person is and where they are from, so I can contact him/her and find out what this statement actually means
he actully thought orton was going ta be on thise team and wen he got cut that he will start after orton but then wen he got trade he to denver he said fuck i might be cut
Yeah, i dont speak stupid

3 comments:

David "MVP" Eckstein said...

If we're just gonna forever live in the glory days of past production (like Magglio's contract), maybe I should put the pics of me and the bunnies on the sidebar to the blog :D

David "MVP" Eckstein said...

Also, maybe your option to continue to be an admin in 2010 should only vest if you reach the requisite number of posts...you have been posting a lot lately...maybe i should bench you against non-hockey related things...hmmm....

just kidding :D

The 'Bright' One said...

If you dare bench me for the great Ryan Raburn, you will have to answer to my agent, scott boris. You really want to put your 1.5 months of law school against scott boris? I didnt think so