My Fantasy Baseball 2009 Teams……………..Good Drafts pay off

This is probably my best fantasy baseball team for the 2009 season. I am currently in second place with 95.5 points. There is no way I will catch first place which is “David "MVP" Eckstein” who has a controlling lead of first place. I had a great draft which made my team really good. Before this draft I had another draft in Fantasyland 2 which went really bad. My pitching was terrible in that league so I made it a priority in this league. I had an abundance of pitching so I was able to trade Brandon Inge, Roy Oswalt, and Ryan Dempster for Víctor Martínez and Bobby Abreu to improve my offense. I was also was able to get some steals from the waiver wire in Scott Feldman, Barry Zito, Anibal Sánchez, Tommy Hunter, J.A. Happ, Rick Porcello, Jason Marquis, Clint Barmes, and Scott Rolen. Between my abundance of pitching and good waiver moves the team I thought would be good turned out to be a good team.

League: Insert Creative Name Here
Catcher: Víctor Martínez
First Basemen: Adrián González
Second Basemen: Brandon Phillips
Third Basemen: Scott Rolen
Shortstop: Clint Barmes
Outfielder: Jacoby Ellsbury
Outfielder: Andre Ethier
Outfielder: Bobby Abreu
Utillity Player: Manny Ramírez
Pitching Staff:
Rick Porcello
Scott Feldman
Jonathan Broxton
Brian Wilson
Tommy Hunter
Chris Carpenter
Chad Billingsley
Jason Marquis
Edwin Jackson
Anibal Sánchez
J.A. Happ
Barry Zito

0 comments: