Who is in Left for the Cubs?

A few days ago on Tuesday September 1st, 2009 I wrote an article called Jake Fox. VS. Alfonso Soriano. In the article I wondered why Lou was still playing Alfonso Soriano who was obviously injured and not performing. Now Lou has shut down Alfonso Soriano for the time being. In his place for the last two games has been Bobby Scales. I want to know why Jake Fox who has been tearing the cover off of the ball isn’t playing. Jake Fox can hit so the Cubs should play him as much as possible for the rest of this season. I stated my reasons in the other post, but there is no reason to play a 32 year old journeymen infielder. The Cubs need to play the young guys to see what they have because this season is over. The Cubs have a month left of the season and should use it to prepare for next season. Can anyone shed some light on this for me?

0 comments: