Dear Game Of Inches Readers,

It has recently come to my attention that this blog actually has more than the four authors who post actually read this blog. From what I hear, there's about (at least like) 10 other people who somewhat regularly look through our posts. Now to me, ten people is still a lot considering I didn't expect ANYBODY to read this, so an extra ten is great news to me.

Now it doesn't seem like people read this because the only people that comment are the authors. This shouldn't happen. I can't speak for the other three authors, but I know I would like to hear other people's feedback. If you like what we have to say I'd like to hear it and you think we're idiots, I'd also like to know. That is why we are working hard to edit the comments feature to make it easier for anyone to comment. So if YOU read something and would like to add your two cents, I encourage you to please do.

We are also working on adding a counter to see exactly how many people visit this site a day. Now that number might be a bit too high because I check this blog more than I visit my facebook page, but still, it will be nice to see.

Some authors have also contemplated about moving this blog to a legit website instead of a blogger site. It will be only ten dollars a YEAR and maintenance will be easy because we are friends with the webmaster. Now, transferring all of our posts will be somewhat of a hassle but might still be better in the long run.

So in summary, 1) please please please comment! 2) adding a visitor counter and 3) changing sites. So I hope these changes come soon and will be better for YOU!

Sincerely,
Sexy Rexy

2 comments:

Jacqueline said...

You may have made a fatal error in giving your readers (such as myself) permission to comment at their own free will. ;)

Adam Kaplan said...

As much disagreeing content to posts might personally piss off the author, especially me (lol), it's not personal. Disagreement forces dialogue about issues and creates honest conversations

Honestly, I'm just happy I'm able to read a comment that wasn't posted by one of the four authors!

PLUS, if we don't like your post we'll just delete it! Hahaha.