GOI Is Tweeting

I think I'm the last to know anything. Case in point, I didn't know what Twitter was until about two weeks ago. And that's only because I was forced to listen to the Jim Rome show where he went on and on about the pros and cons of professional athletes "tweeting". When I asked people what it was, they told me it was essentially just Facebook Statuses on a single. This is the dumbest thing in the world. But over these past few weeks I've been hearing more and more about the sports world and tweeting (again another stupid concept and name). And in the car today I was listening to Bill Simmons podcast (not his best because he was talking with Cory Jacoby, don't know who that is, about the Real World Road Rules challenge, a show I don't watch) Anyway, he said he got recently got a Twitter account. I figure then 1) I should get a Twitter account if people like Bill Simmons are getting one and 2) I can now follow Bill Simmons and other people I like on Twitter.

I figure with the growing sports culture tweeting now I should hop on the tail end on this silly bandwagon and see where I'm headed. So now all you GOI fan can go to twitter.com/gameofinches and read up on on our funny thoughts. Because I guess since reading a blog is too much reading for you, you can now read just singular lines by us.

SIDENOTE: I personally created this account. So I don't know how the other, I guess now, four contributors can tweet. I mean I guess I can personally give you access to my Twitter account (It's extremely generic and not personal whatsoever) but if there's another way... But anyway, we should all tweet and hear Bill Simmons and other tweet! I guess.

2 comments:

Adam Kaplan said...

Twitter Update 1: Now following Simmons AND Matthew Berry now. I would look up Jim Rome, but then I'd have to hear Rome's opinion on things...

The 'Bright' One said...

GET JIM ROME!!!