I'm gonna regret this post

I was on Cubs.com, all of you should check out the ads to the right, especially stuff like fangraphs and the mlb store, well i came across Alyssa Milano's baseball fashion line and was greatly unimpressed. Considering i've been in love with this girl since forever, I was expecting much more common sense. Most of the items are overpriced tops with team logos. However, two items stood out to me are being a little off, like the snuggie type of off.

I'm not really sure what this is. Are you suppose to sleep in it, go to a ball game in this, or just have it laying at the side of the bed? Let compare this to what Mariah Carey's interpretation of sports ware should be.



I think the winner is pretty clear to us all. Nothing snuggylicious about that Jordan Uni


This is my second complaint. The front is good. The back is hallucinogenic. It looks like she took those curvy construction paper scissors we used in grade school and went to work on the back of the tank top. I know she's trying to be creating and get her own look, but just make it normal and everyone will be happy.

1 comments:

Journalissimo said...

Interestingly enough, I was watching Commando the other night and it turns out that Alyssa Milano played Arnold Schwarzenegger's daughter in the movie. It's real weird seeing her as a young girl. I mean really weird. The movie is hilarious, and one of the cheesiest 80s action films I've ever seen.