Goodbye ChicagoSportsWebio.com

A few months ago I posted about a new website where you could listen to sports talk online at ChicagoSportsWebio.com. ChicagoSportsWebio.com was anchored by Monsters in the Morning (still can be seen on Comcast Sports Net) and had Jonathon Hood (formally of The Score and ESPN 1000am). They also had many other people who used to be on The Score like Fred Huebner, Matt Weber, and George Offman. I never got into the habitat of listing to them regularly. Did anyone else? I recently heard that it went under. I went to the website and found that it is no longer there. I don’t know the details of what happened, but I guess the financial backer of this venture was embezzling money from other investments and schemes. In the mean time ChicagoSportsWebio.com has gone under and he has gone missing.

1 comments:

The 'Bright' One said...

Nope, never listened to a single second, or saw the website. Basically a radio station of all the bad hosts.

Yeah I think a guy named david hernendez stole a lot of money from a lot of people and got caught. And that was the end of sports webio