Yahoo/Rotowire is such a fucking piece of shit

Call this ranting, but I seriously fucking hate Yahoo. Call me a hypocrite for using their free fantasy baseball services (which are actually quite good), but fuck everything else about them. Here is the note they posted about Nick Swisher an hour before game time (with an X next to his name, which indicates he is not in the starting line up):
  • Wed, Jun 24

    Swisher was a late scratch from Wednesday's lineup with an undisclosed injury, the Westchester Journal-News reports.

    Recommendation: No word yet as to what the problem is, but Swisher had a closed door meeting with manager Joe Girardi and general manager Brian Cashman. Melky Cabrera will replace him in the lineup against the Braves on Wednesday.

    (Rotowire.com)
Not only did Nick Swisher, who I benched because of this news, start today, but he also a mother fucking home run. I am fucking pissed off. That home run was mine.

And yes, I realize "NO ONE CARES, DME", but fuck you! I'm pissed.

0 comments: