ESPN Jerks Off A-Rod

Not only is this the name of my fantasy baseball league two/three years ago but I can not turn on any ESPN channel without "extensive" coverage of A-Rod and his steroids scandal. I understand this is absolutely huge news that one of the greatest baseball players ever took steroids but seriously, there's other fucking news going on!? Jesus fucking Christ, I'm sick and tired and hearing every sports journalist saying teh exact fucking thing.

Also, as of now, I'm saying A-Rod is a Hall of Famer. I appreciate his immediate admittance of his usage and think about this: baseball said everyone in like the early 2000's must take a steroid test just to see how widespread steroid usage was. This was supposed to be confidential and just was supposed to be for research purpose only. So why was there a baseball player's name attached to a fucking pee test!? What assholes.

Also, A-Rod, why the FUCK, being as good as you were, feel the need to take 'roids!? You would have been fucking amazing no matter what! You are also an asshole and you let me down.

Albert Pujols, you better be fucking clean you Hispanic asshole!

1 comments:

The 'Bright' One said...

i'm getting the vibe that you're a little mad.