Let's Calm Down Guys

OK, I think we need an intervention.

February is only 50 hours old, just over two days, and already there's 13 blog posts. Really guys!? Really!? In two days you guys have 13 posts! And none from me! Maybe it's time we take a break from this site and actually focus on things that matter. Like school, work, and LSATs. Maybe we should go out and talk to people for a change. Maybe you guys should go one day without ESPN. OK, maybe that last one is flat out unreasonable, but seriously guys, and this is coming from me, let's cool down on the blog posting. Whaddya say?

I actually need to add 14 blog posts because while I was typing up this blog post, another one was posted.

3 comments:

David "MVP" Eckstein said...

Whats an LSAT?

The 'Bright' One said...

I think sexy rexy needs to get impeached. Assembly the senate!

Cubsfan4evr said...

I think it's ironic the guy who was posting the most at the beginning says we post too much!