Where's Part II?

A few months ago, The "Bright" One had a post called "Why I Hate College Basketball, Part I". But then never came out with a Part II. What's the deal? How can you have 'Part I' in your title and not have a sequel. That's like coming out with Kill Bill, Part I and then not finishing your story! You can't imply you're going to have multiple parts and then not finish! Didn't your English teachers ever tell you, that when you create an outline you can't have an "a" without a "b" and you can't have a "1" without a "2". I have been anxiously awaiting "Why I Hate College Basketball, Part II"

Although I can create MY own Part II- Illinois and Big Ten basketball. Last week, Illinois played Penn State IN Champaign. Illinois LOST, 38-33. What the hell!? There are 40 minutes in a game! How can both teams score less points than minutes? I mean, fuck, a field goal is either 2 or three points. How can a team make less than 20 FGs!? How do you hold your opponent to under 40 and lose? I've seen football games score more points! Hell, today, Illinois scored 32 points in the first half! Fuck, I hate Big Ten basketball. It's so fucking boring to watch!

2 comments:

The 'Bright' One said...

shhhhhhhhhh. If you like, part II would have been just a rant about how much i hate duke, the camron crazies, coach K, greg paulus, christian laettner, Dick Veitel, and every other fucker to wear the devil blue. John Sheyer is fine cause he plays with a handicap of being white and jewish

The 'Bright' One said...

haha. I just turned on the new baseball show on HBO, "eastbound and out" and heard the best line. "So Kenny how do you like New York?" "You mean Jew York"