Odalis Perez Is A Little Bitch

Odalis Perez, who once stopped his O's 45's charity program (in which he bought 45 tickets for inner-city school children to attend Dodger games) because they demoted him to the minors for sucking at baseball, is now M.I.A. at spring training after complaining earlier this week that he didn't think the Nationals showed him enough "appreciation" during off-season contract negotiations. Quote Perez:
"I thought it best and I prefer to sit in my house if the Nationals do not show more appreciation for my work. Appreciate my work means to increase the value of the contract and guarantee it. I will not accept any minor league contracts with no safeguards. I instructed my agent to report my position to the Nationals...I will play in the World Classic for the Dominican Republic and show everybody that I'm in great shape. I hope to find a team that values me, otherwise I'll go home."
Perez has not answered anyone's -- not the media nor the National's -- phone calls. What a little bitch he is.

In other news, I'm gone on a trip for 2.5 days and Izzy, Hudson, Crede, Garrett Anderson and Kris Benson get signed? I guess my absence is good for Free Agents (hey, mathematically speaking, it's no less an illogical conclusion of causation than high Batting Averages and small ball result in wins).

ALSO, on the topic of steroids, I must quote myself from speaking on the radio earlier today: "sure, PED's may be immoral, illegal and dangerous, but there is something boring about an MVP who can't even hit 20 HRs."

Also also, I'm watching the Oscars and must say that Steve Martin and Tina Fey are hilarious. Maybe they should host.

1 comments:

Cubsfan4evr said...

I hope no one sign's him now. He isn't that good.