Kerry Collins Was In The 2009 Pro Bowl!?

What!? What the fuck!? I am so pissed right now! The alternate to Brett Farve, a player that had no business being in there was replaced by Kerry Collins, who has no business being in the NFL!? (OK, that's an over exaggeration but you get my frustration) How about replace Favre, with I don't know, Philip Rivers! The man who led the NFL in passer rating, YPA, and touchdowns! Rivers had more yards and a better completion percentage than Collins! I'm not even going to bother with Football Outsiders stats! What the FUUUUUUUUCK! Fuck you NFL.

1 comments:

The 'Bright' One said...

i'm proud to say i didnt see a seconds of the probowl, and thats quite an accomplishment for me.

i will however be glued to the tv for the NBA all star festivities this weekend.

house isnt more important than obama. obama is god...more like black jesus