A-Roid Admits PED Use

It's official. This morning, Alex Roidriguez admitted his use of Performance Enhancing Drugs to ESPN's Peter Gammons.

Further reinforcing my theory that almost all MLB steroid use is connected to players and trainers from the Oakland A's and Texas Rangers organizations are A-Roid's comments on his PED use:

"When I arrived in Texas in 2001, I felt an enormous amount of pressure, felt all the weight of the world on top of me to perform, and perform at a high level every day...overall, I felt a tremendous pressure to play, and play really well in Texas...[but] all my years in New York have been clean."

2 comments:

The 'Bright' One said...

why is his face so red? and why are his lips so purple? and why did he use roids? Being the greatest SS of all time isnt good enough? it's a good thing he got rid of the highlights in his hair, otherwise people might think he's a bit too metrosexual

David "MVP" Eckstein said...

Apparently being a above-average fielding, 40/40 SS wasn't "good" enough