Join My Fantasy League!

Right now I only have us four authors, my brother, David "MVP" Ecketein's and my "friend" that we know through our former RA and someone that goes by the name "CLEE's club" that is also in David MVP's league and I'm not quite sure who. I know you guys said you have friends that would like to join and I have sent invites to them. Please tell them to join the league!

Also, if you are a reader who loves free roto fantasy baseball and are serious about please join my yahoo league. The ID# is 77463 and the password is illinois. Please join!

2 comments:

The 'Bright' One said...

clee's club is keeley. its funny how every show i watch happens to fall on a monday, besides the office/30 rock. how funny has 30 rock been the past 2 weeks?

Adam Kaplan said...

30 Rock is just awesome