What's Your Favorite Beatles Song?

My brother has a funny yet true phrase about the Beatles: The Beatles are the greatest band ever, but if you say they're your favorite band, you're lying.

However, we all still love the Beatles; but, no one will ever be able to agree about anything Beatles. Even if you see an "objective list" like a crap Rolling Stone list, there will still be disagreement. So, please, I don't want to hear any arguments or bickering or disagreements, but I do want to know, what is your favorite Beatles songs? What's your favorite Beatles memories or anything Beatles related. I wanna know!

Here's my favorite Beatles songs:

1) Yesterday
2) Drive My Car
3) While My Guitar Gently Weeps
4) Day Tripper
5) Eleanor Rigby

Here's my Beatles memory and for all those that know me, I'm sure you've heard this story 100 times. (NOTE: I never said that this story was good or entertaining, but this is my Beatles memory):
Every Sunday morning some radio show would play non-stop Beatles music, and since both my parents (like everybody else in America) were huge Beatles fan, I heard Beatles music all the time growing up all the fuck time. However, I didn't appreciate music now as I did back then, so I heard this music and I didn't like it. So hearing this "crappy" music all the time made me hate the music. For most of my life, even through high school, I HATED the music.

"Have you ever looked into his eyes, it's like the first time you heard the Beatles"



0 comments: