GOI Fantasy Basketball League Update

Every week throughout football season we gave an update of the GOI Fantasy Football League so here is an update of the GOI Fantasy Basketball team after two months.

After One month I was in first place. Now I Cubsfan4evr, have droped to second palce. The person in first place has 79 points and I have 78.5. It is very close and daily it seems the two of us in first and second place keep swapping places. At first glance my team doesn't look that good. I have no players in the top 25 for points scored. My team is also not doing well in free throw percentage and field goal percentage. The free throw percentage is a result of having many bg guys on my team who normally don't do as well in free throws. My team is very good at rebounds, assists, steals, and blocks. lets hope I can get my way back into first. I feel that this will be a back and forth battle for the rest of the season.

The 'Bright' One is currently in 6th place, but usually does make a push in the second half as we have learned from fantasy baseball and fantasy football. We do have one team that has a team with star power with Lebron James, Carmelo Anthony, Carlos Boozer, Joe Johnson, and on a lesser level Brandon Jennings, Eric Gordon, and Richard Hamilton who can all score. This team is only in 5th place, even with such a loaded roster because he doesn’t have a well balanced team which is what you need for fantasy sports.

We will see how the league shapes up over the course of the rest of the season.

0 comments: