Charlie Weis is Finally out!

Charlie Weis was fired yesterday. That is not news considering we have been waiting weeks for this to happen. What took so long? It is being rumored that Charlie Weis is going to go back to the New England Patriots though. He left the Patriots a few years ago to be the head coach at Notre Dame. I find it funny that less than 24 hours after being funny he already has a job lined up. When I first heard this I thought it was for next year, but it is being rumored that he may go back this year. Talk about not taking a break from one job to the next with a very nice severance package! We will see if this report is accurate though.

We could use Weis as the offensive coordinator here in Chicago. It would never happen because I don’t think he could co-exist with Lovie Smith. He would be a big upgrade over Ron Turner.

3 comments:

David "MVP" Eckstein said...

I hate football and know nothing about it besides Micheal Turner is awesome and yet even I know that even a flaming pile of dog shit would be an upgrade over Ron Turner.

As I stated in one of the blog's first posts (from where the "being bad at one's job" tag originated):

"Ron Turner used to be the offensive coordinator for the Chicago Bears. He was fired because he was bad at his job.

Soon after, Ron Turner became the head coach for the University of Illinois football team. He was fired for because he was bad at his job.

Currently, Ron Turner is the offensive coodinator for the Chicago Bears (again). He is (still) bad at his job."

Adam Kaplan said...

You stole that rant from me. Douche.

Cubsfan4evr said...

Wow! You made a comment about football! A sport besides for baseball. I am shocked. Thanks for the feedback. I like it when my posts get feedback.