Gammons Leaves ESPN

Peter Gammons has left ESPN after being there for over 20 years. He was a baseball analyst since 1988, as well as a writer for ESPN The Magazine and ESPN.com for them. I am shocked to hear that he has left. Especially because he was one of the few baseball analyst's I have actually liked on ESPN in recent years. This means that my favorite analyst will now be Tim Kurkjian. He was their most creditable baseball expert and now they lost him. That means John Kruk and Tim Kurkjian will have to step it up.

Peter Gammons left ESPN for the MLB network and MLB Advanced Media. He will be an analyst for MLB network like he was for ESPN. He will be on the show "Hot Stove" which I think sounds cool. They plan to program shows around him that he comes up with. He will also be a featured writer for MLB.com. It is times like this I wish I had the MLB network because I love baseball and enjoy listening to Peter Gammons.

0 comments: