My Collapse In The Eliminator Challenge

The 'Bright' One created a football Eliminator league for all GOI contributors and followers. The goal of the league is to pick one team that will win every week. You can only pick a team once during the season. Most of, if not everyone in the league stopped caring about this league weeks ago when they lost. For the first 12 weeks of the season I somehow kept winning. I had a few close games that came down to the end, and a few last minutes decisions, but I did not lose a game for the first 12 weeks of this NFL season, until week 13. A few weeks into the season I mapped out a tentative schedule of the team I would take every week. This way I would have an idea and not get trapped one week. For week 12 I was supposed to take the Chicago Bears. The bears have been playing so bad this season (they should have only won 2 games)so I got worried about taking them for this week. I have not planned to use the Pittsburgh Steelers this season, so I changed my pick around 1:00am Sunday morning to take the Pittsburgh Steelers over the Oakland Raiders at home. Well, that turned out to be a bad decision with the Pittsburgh Steelers loosing and saying goodbye to their season like I did with my Eliminator Challenge season………………………………………..
Here were the teams I took every week:
Week One: New Orleans over the Detroit Lions
Week Two: Washington Redskins over the St. Louis Rams
Week Three: Baltimore Ravens over the Cleveland Browns
Week Four: San Francisco 49ers over the St. Louis Rams
Week Five: Minnesota Vikings over the St. Louis Rams
Week six: Jacksonville Jaguars over the St. Louis Rams-They won by a field goal.
Week Seven: Green Bay Packers over the Cleveland Browns
Week Eight: San Diego Chargers over the Oakland Raiders
Week Nine: Atlanta Falcons over the Washington Redskins.
Week Ten: Miami Dolphins over the Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Week Eleven: Dallas Cowboys over the Washington Redskins
Week Twelve: Cincinnati Bengals over the Cleveland Browns
Week Thirteen: Pittsburgh Steelers over the Oakland Raiders-Which did not happen and I lost.

I have a 92.4 percent in this league. I guess I will have to try again next year.

0 comments: